Saint Louis, Missouri
HELLO SAINT LOUIS
Saint Louis city is situated along the River Mississippi in the state of Missouri. The Gateway arch which is 630 feet boasts of the American expansion in the 1960s. The city has other historic landmarks as well that keep the tourists entertained.
Places to visit-
- Gateway Arch- It is an iconic landmark symbolizing the westward expansion of America in the 19th century.
- City Museum- It is a discovery center and a playground for the children.
- Missouri Botanical Garden- It has beautiful exhibits and gardens where one can stroll and spend time admiring the beauty of nature.
- Saint Louis Zoo- It is a home to a large number of wild animals and an educational exhibit center for kids.
- Cahokia Mounds- These are the preserved ruins of ancient America and there artefacts are on display.
- Citygarden- It is a small park in the city with sculptures enhancing the beauty of the place.
- Old Courthouse- It is a famous 19th century landmark.
- Anheuser-Busch- One can tour this brewery and museum in a short time.
- Soulard- It is an evening place with Blues music echoing in the clubs and restaurants.
- Cathedral Basilica of Saint Louis- It is an opulent church with beautifully done mosaic art work all over it.
- Chain of Rocks Bridge
- Tower Grove Park
- Delmar Loop
Places to stay-
- The Red Lion Hotel- It is a budget hotel with a bistro and bar for the guests.
- Pear Tree Inn St. Louis- It is at a good and convenient location with a good service and free breakfast and Wi-Fi facility.
- Holiday Inn St. Louis- Downtown- It is a modern hotel with a Banquet hall and pool facility.
- Marriott St. Louis Grand- It is a posh 4-star hotel serving exquisite cuisine and offers a well equipped fitness center.