St. Louis, United States
St. Louis is a major city in Missouri. It is situated along the Mississippi River. It is a major US port and is known as the Gateway arch. The climate here is a mix of humid continental climate and humid subtropical climate.
Places to visit:
- Gateway Arch– Gateway Arch is a 630-ft.-tall monument constructed after the US western expansion, with views from the top & a museum. It is the World’s tallest arch.
- City Museum- City Museum is a magnificent tourist attraction. It is an offbeat discovery center and has a playground for Kids.
- Museum at the Gateway Arch- This Arch is the one which is built to honor Jefferson's role in the western expansion.
- Forest Park – Forest park is a public park including 4 museums, a zoo, athletic fields & golf courses.
- Missouri Botanical Garden- It is basically a garden with a greenhouse dome, a Victorian home & gardens, and a butterfly house. It will give you a soothing experience.
- Saint Louis Zoo- St. Louis Zoo is the best attraction in the city. It has a wide range of fauna. It is an amazing spot to discover different species of animals and to learn about them too.
- Cahokia Mounds- Cahokia Mounds is a center for artifacts & ruins of homes & monuments.
Places to stay:
- Hilton St. Louis at the Ballpark- Hilton hotel is a luxurious hotel with great rooms, a rooftop bar & eateries, plus an indoor pool & fitness center.
- Hyatt Regency St. Louis at the Arch- Hyatt Regency has the perfect view from the rooms and various features like fine dining & a gym.
- St. Louis Union Station Hotel, Curio by Hilton- It was earlier a train station. It has a gastropub, free Wi-Fi & a seasonal outdoor pool.
- Holiday Inn St. Louis Downtown- It is a very relaxing experience at Holiday Inn, with free Wi-Fi, a bar and grill, an exercise room & an indoor pool.